Victory family, these are days of great concern and confusion. I know you have many questions. Let me share some thoughts on what is happening at Victory to help you decide how you will worship in the upcoming weeks.
- We are trusting God to heal our nation and world. We especially want Him to heal us of the dangerous and, in some cases, deadly effects of the new coronavirus (COVID - 19). We are asking God to place a hedge of protection around our church family, the faith community, and the world.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfection protocols to ensure the cleanest, most sanitary campus and environment for fellowship and worship.
- We have established sensible protocols for worship that practice social distancing without destroying fellowship completely.
- Some churches are canceling service. We are not. However, if you are not well or are uncomfortable with being in a crowd, please stay home. You can watch our stream service on our app or web page. However, our Tuesday Midweek Noonday service will be cancelled, and our 6:00 p.m. service will be streamed only, at victorymbc.org or by downloading "Victory Church Las Vegas" in the app store. All other weekday ministries will be cancelled until further notice.
- I will update you weekly about the impact of (COVID- 19) on the practices of the faith community generally, and our church specifically. 2 Timothy 2:7 says: "God has not given us the spirit of fear, but the power, love, and a sound mind." Lets never forget or neglect to apply Gods word to our lives.
- Lord willing, I will see those who choose to worship in-person with us this weekend on Saturday at 6:00 p.m. or Sunday at 8, 9:45 or 11:15 a.m.
May mercy and grace avail to all